Did You Know...

 

WHAT CANCER IS: It is the result of abnormal cells that multiply and spread out of control, damaging healthy cells along the way.

_________________________________________

1 in 8 women in the U.S. will get Breast Cancer at some point in their lives. Less than 15 percent of these cases have had a family history. That leaves 85 percent of the diagnosis of Breast Cancer caused by stress, unhealthy diet, & being exposed to environmental toxins. 
The University of Columbia statistics show that 95 percent of all cancers can be linked to high levels of toxins in the body, accompanied with a bad diet.

_________________________________________

HEALTHY CHOICES=HEALTHY LIFE

The choices you make everyday can raise or lower your cancer risk. These choices are what leads to good and bad habits in your lifetimes. Bad habits are easy to have and hard to break. The quick fix, fast food coupled with drinking, smoking, and lack of exercise are the recipe for bad health. Focus on cutting back sugar because sugar feeds cancer and increases cancer cells energy. 

Eat more green vegetables (preferably Organic), organic proteins, and healthy fats as well as incorporate daily exercise to help reduce stress levels.  Try to consume lots of water each day but try to aim for alkaline water.

Cancer loves an acidic environment and cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Keeping your body alkaline is extremely important.

pH SCALE FOR COMMON FOODS

 

FOOD FOR THE CURE

With any new dietary addition or change, you should start with detoxifying your body. Here are a list of foods you should incorporate into your daily life to begin better eating habits:

  • Beets are a powerhouse for detoxifying the liver, kidneys, and lymph system. They increase oxygen in your blood while helping to rid your body of toxins. Be sure to always mix beet juice with other juices such as carrot juice or apple juice.
  • Soursop, also known as graviola, is a fruit found in tropical regions. It is 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells, more than chemotherapy.
  • Cucumbers kill 96 percent of breast cancer cells and it is high in the compound cucurbitacin B, which is a anti-cancer compound.
  • Mangosteen contains Xanthones which have been found to destroy cancer cells that have been resistant to chemotherapy.
  • Some other superfoods: Kiwi, Carrots, Pomegranates, Spinach, Kale, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Apples, Brussel Sprouts, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries), Grapes, Avocados, Acai, Dragonfruit

DID YOU KNOW?

Chlorella & Spirulina can reverse cancer in the human body.

 

GET DETOXED

Turmeric's active ingredient is an extracted compound called curcumin. Curcumin helps prevent several forms of cancer because of it's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It stops the development of cancer by interfering with the cellular signaling aspects of the chronic disease.

Turmeric Detox Tea
1/4 tsp Turmeric
Dash of Black Pepper
1/4 tsp of Ginger Powder
1 tbsp Raw Honey
2 cups of hot water
Change your diet, change your life!